Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yeah so...

Ugh! I had my post all written ready to go and some how I deleted it all and of course Blogger saved my post after everything was deleted.  I'm tired and don't feel like retyping everything so below is the condensed version.

I didn't cook last night.  We had Teriyaki for dinner.
I didn't cook tonight, it was the last farmer's market of the year.
I told you I wasn't going to make the frittata!

Here's my very boring, yet very helpful, tip...
Use vinegar in your dishwasher as a rinse agent.  I used to use an actual rinse agent and then I read somewhere to use white vinegar and decided to try it.  It works great for us and we have really hard water.  Not only is it good for the environment, its cheap!

I have every intention of cooking dinner tomorrow-- I promise this will become a food/cooking blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment