Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cheating?

Tonight for dinner I really didn't cook anything, I just prepared a meal. (Hey, I never said I'd be making something from scratch every night!)



Here's the supplies:


Can you guess where they all came from? If you guessed Costco, you win! (Sorry, there's no prize this time around.) We also had fresh raw red bell peppers on the side, those too came from Costco, but they didn't make it into the picture. (But my goodness were they delicious!)

Orange chicken, rice (always Jasmine in our house) and spring rolls is one of our favorite quick meals. I'm sure I could make the orange chicken and spring rolls from scratch, but remember I chase after two small children all day. I have no time for such things right now!

Now let me take a second to talk about these spring rolls. They are by far the best store bought spring rolls, egg rolls, or even gyozas I've ever had. Plus they come with a wonderful dipping sauce. They are super yummy-- I could each a bunch of them (and nothing else!) for dinner and be happy. If they have them at your Costco, go try them now!



That's it for tonight. So you be the judge, did I cheat?

1 comment:

  1. May be cheating but it's absolutely delicious. I love orange chicken and this stuff really hit the spot. We normally prefer Trader Joe's but Costco's orange chicken is better.

    ReplyDelete