Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lazy night

My family had a long, fun day at the zoo. We got home late with very little time to cook dinner. So I made a lazy dinner, grilled sandwiches. Yes, that's a fancy name for grilled cheese.

The boys had good ol' American cheese on wheat. (Speaking of, come on Tillamook medium cheddar baby loaf will you go on a good sale already?!?)

Jon had fancy white cheddar on sourdough.

I had the best of all three options, brie and black forest ham on sourdough. The brie melted perfectly and was all gooey, warm and delicious. I only recently developed the taste for brie cheese and I'm so glad I did. It's nutty, smooth and yummy melted on a sandwich, spread on a cracker or any other way!

Sorry no pictures tonight. I have jury duty tomorrow so I can only hope I get home in time to cook dinner! Quiche is on the menu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment