Saturday, August 20, 2011

Slacker

Yes, I'm a slacker.  It's not that I don't want to blog, it's that I haven't cooked anything the last two nights.  Friday night we went out to Qdoba and tonight I made frozen pizza.  Tonight I was so exhausted after a very long day, even making frozen pizza felt like too much work! Yesterday we went to Costco after nap time and it was just easier to eat out.  Plus I have quite a few free birthday meals I need to use.

So go ahead, call me a slacker, I feel like I'm following the lead of my good friend Erin. (Hehehe, just kidding Erin!) She has an awesome blog, Erin Rages, that you should check out.

I won't be cooking tomorrow night either.  It's my birthday and my father-in-law is taking us out for Mexican food.  Yum!!! I'll be back Monday....maybe.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment